Welcome to the Instaboost Media Terms of Service agreement. The terms “the Company,” “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to our Company. “You” or “your” refer to your Company.
The following Terms of Service apply when you sign this agreement. The signer must be the business owner or an authorized person within your company that is able to enter into this agreement. These Terms of Service will also apply to any other persons in your Company that communicate with us.
Please review the following terms carefully. By signing you signify your agreement to these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to be bound to these Terms of Service in their entirety, you are not eligible for services provided by Instaboost Media.
- The Terms of Service are subject to change without notice.
- All calls and voicemails between us and you are monitored and recorded for quality assurance and training purposes.
- Text and email messages are logged and monitored for quality assurance and training purposes.
- All correspondence sent by you through the post office must be sent as “delivery receipt requested”. Please store your delivered receipts for your records. Please maintain all fax delivery confirmation requests.
- The Company will provide you with Local SEO services. We will target specific keywords to improve the search engine ranking of your Google My Business profile and your website. The goal is to increase the amount of calls from prospects and drive traffic to your Google My Business profile and website organically.
- Service includes (but is not limited to):
- Keyword research to select appropriate, relevant search terms
- Building citations online to build a web presence and help customers find you online. We will submit your name, address, and phone number to online directories
- Optimization of images including geotagging, titles, and file names
- Scheduled follow up appointments with a project manager to review your campaign and identify opportunities to improve
- Monthly progress reports of your ranking on Google
- Consulting regarding your Google My Business profile, website, and other areas to improve your online presence and ranking on Google
- You agree to:
- Invite our user as a “Manager” or “Owner” role on your existing Google My Business page (if applicable)
- Give us permission to make changes to your Google My Business profile and website to optimize your campaign
- Give us permission to communicate directly with third parties on your behalf, such as your website designer or host
- Let us monitor your website analytics including traffic, heatmaps, and visitor recordings of clicks, taps, and mouse movements to analyze behavior on your website
- Give us permission to use your business logo, trademarks, images, content including your website and printed materials
- Be responsive to our communication including keeping your scheduled appointments with your project manager, and providing any assets that are needed for your campaign
- Commit to asking your customers for reviews and sending photos regularly since they are a key ingredient to your campaign
- You understand that:
- Local SEO is not like Google Ads. With Google Ads, you will be ranked on the first page instantly and you pay Google for each click. With Local SEO, it takes time to rank well on Google. You will not be on the first page of Google within a couple of months. It’s a process, but the time and effort spent is well worth the effort. In time, you will begin to see results.
- If you do not have a Google My Business profile, Google, in most cases, requires a postcard to be sent to your business address for verification. This must be the same address listed on your business license. Google does not accept PO boxes or virtual offices. This process on average will take 5 to 12 business days. However, it can take longer and issues can arise. If there is a delay or an issue, our verification department will work with Google to resolve it. You need to be responsive to our requests so that we can get you verified.
- The total fee for Local SEO services shall be agreed upon at the time of sale. The service shall be provided for an established monthly rate, 6 month rate, or 12 month rate. For more information about our policies regarding billing please see the Payments subheading.
- All fees are non-refundable. All fees, services, documents, recommendations, and reports are confidential and should not be distributed unless they are associated with your business.
- The Company has no control over the policies of Google or other directories online. Changes in policies can lead to your business being excluded from these websites at any time.
- Google has been known to hinder the rankings of new websites until they have proven their viability to exist for an undisclosed amount of time. This is referred to as the “Google Sandbox”. The Company assumes no liability for ranking, traffic, and indexing issues related to Google Sandbox penalties.
- Occasionally, Google will drop listings for no apparent or predictable reason. If this happens, we will contact Google to try and resolve the issue.
- Some directories that we will submit your name, address, and phone number to offer premium services, for example: Yelp Enhanced. If you would like to use these services, you will be responsible for paying these fees. We can provide a list of these services upon request.
- The Company does not assume liability for any so-called “black-hat” techniques you or your former SEO agency performed prior to signing up with us. For example, some companies get backlinks to their websites from “link farms”. Tactics like this can have a negative impact on your Google ranking.
- You or a third party will not make any changes to your Google My Business profile or your website without consulting with us. Changes can have a significant impact on your Google ranking.
- If you plan to change your business name, address, or phone number you need to notify us well in advance. We will need to update this information on your Google My Business profile, website, and other directories online. If you do not notify us of a change this information it can have a significant impact on your Google ranking.
- The content you provide to us (text, images, documents, or other files) are either owned by you or you have received permission to use them. We are not liable for any legal action that is taken against you for the use of such elements.
- The Company will provide you with a Reputation Management tool. This tool will help you to get more reviews from your customers, track your reviews online, and run reports about your reputation online.
- The Company will set up the Reputation Management tool and demonstrate how to use it. Additional training can be provided by your Project Manager as needed.
Websites and Landing Pages
- The Company will provide you with a website or a landing page. A landing page is a 1 page website designed to convert traffic into customers from an advertising campaign. A website includes multiple pages, for example: services, about, gallery, contact, etc.
- The Company will provide the text content. We need you to be responsive to your Project Manager since they may request information and files from you.
- The Company will install WordPress and an SSL certificate (if web hosting is provided by us) on your domain name. The domain name will be provided by us.
- To build a website, we will use the plugin Elementor, which is a popular plugin for WordPress to build websites. In most cases, we will use a premade template and adapt it to your business. If you would prefer a custom built WordPress theme, we can provide a separate quote for that.
- If a website or landing page is provided free of charge to your business and you cancel your account with us, we are not obligated to release the website or landing page to you. If you would like to purchase the website or landing page, we can provide a separate quote for that.
- We reserve the ownership rights to any domain names we have purchased. If you cancel your account with us, we are not obligated to release the domain name to you. If you would like to purchase the domain name, we can provide a separate quote for that.
- The total fee for our services shall be agreed upon at the time of sale. Our services can be provided at a monthly rate, a 6-month rate, or a 12-month rate. Payments will be automatically billed on the same day every month, every 6 months, or every 12 months depending on the terms. For example, if you signed up for the monthly rate on December 4, 2019, you will be billed again on January 4, 2019. The only exception is where a day is not included in certain months (for example: February only has 28 days), in that case we will round the date to a nearby date.
- All sales are final and non-refundable.
- If you have prepaid for one of our services for 6 months or 12 months, the amount billed will auto-renew for the same duration on your next billing date. For example, if you prepaid for 12 months of Local SEO on December 3, 2019, then you would be billed again for the same amount on December 3, 2020 for an additional year of service.
- If you have prepaid for one of our services for 6 months or 12 months and would like to change to monthly billing, you are required to provide a 30 day notice prior to your next billing date. If this notice is not provided, you are required to make your next payment.
- If you inform us that you have initiated a chargeback or dispute with your bank over a charge from us, your account will be closed immediately.
- If you are paying monthly for one of our services and would like to cancel, you are required to provide a 7 day notice prior to your next billing date. If this notice is not provided, you are required to make your next payment.
- If you prepaid for one of our services for 6 months or 12 months and would like to cancel or opt out of the auto-renewal, you are required to provide a 30 day notice prior to your next billing date. If this notice is not provided, you are required to make your next payment.
- In some cases, you may enter into a 6 or 12 month contract (this is different than prepaying for 6 months or 12 months of service). If you decide to cancel at any time during the contract, you are responsible for paying 50% of the remaining payments left on the contract.
Last updated: December 10, 2019