Off-Site Search Engine Optimization Terms & Conditions
InstaBoostMedia Terms of Service Agreement
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY
These Terms & Conditions is entered into between Instaboost Media and the business(es) we represent (hereinafter referred to as “Client(s)”) effective Monday, Feb. 18, 2019.
- Instaboost Media will provide Client with Off-site Search Engine Optimization services (hereinafter referred to as “Off-site SEO” or “SEO services”) as described in these Terms & Conditions. Instaboost Media will use specific keywords and phrases to improve the search engine ranking of the Client’s Google My Business Page or position the contents of said page.
- The total fee for the Off-site SEO services shall be agreed upon at the time of sale. All fees for a contractual or prepaid service agreement must be paid in full prior to the start of the campaign. Otherwise, services shall be provided for a set monthly charge plus any first-month setup fees, which must be paid on the first day of each month of service.
SEO services by Instaboost Media are intended to serve two main purposes: 1) to provide the Client with increased exposure in search engines, and 2) to drive targeted online traffic to the Google My Business Page (hereinafter referred to as “GMB”).
SEO Services will include (but are not limited to):
- Researching keywords and phrases to select appropriate, relevant search terms (up to 20 phrases).
- Obtaining backlinks from other related websites and directories in order to generate link popularity and traffic (up to 36 Directories).
- Editing or optimization of images titles, tags, and keywords
- Analysis and recommendations on optimal website structure, navigation, code, etc. for best SEO purposes.
- Recommend, as required, additional web pages or content for the purpose of “catching” keyword or phrase searches.
- Create traffic and ranking reports for the Client and any associated pages showing rankings in the major search engines.
- For the purposes of receiving professional SEO services, Client agrees to provide the following:
- Administrative/Manager access to the Google My Business Page for analysis of content and structure.
- Permission to make changes for the purpose of optimization, and to communicate directly with any third parties, e.g., your web designer, if necessary.
- Unlimited access to existing website traffic statistics for analysis and tracking purposes.
- A domain name email address the Client owns and can access for the purposes of requesting links (something like firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Authorization to use client pictures, logos, trademarks, website images, pamphlets, content, etc., for any use as deemed necessary by the Client for search engine optimization purposes.
- If Client’s site is lacking in textual content, Client will provide additional text content in electronic format for the purpose of creating additional or richer web pages. Instaboost Media can create unique search-optimized content at additional cost to the Client. If Client is interested in purchasing content, please contact the Project Management team for more details on how to get started on creating your own content.
- Client must acknowledge the following with respect to SEO services:
- All fees are non-refundable.
- All fees, services, documents, recommendations, and reports are confidential.
- Instaboost Media has no control over the policies of search engines with respect to the type of sites or content that they accept, now or in the future. The Client’s website may be excluded from any directory or search engine at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory.
- Due to the competitiveness of some keywords and phrases, ongoing changes in search engine ranking algorithms, and other competitive factors, Instaboost Media does not guarantee #1 position for any particular keyword, phrase, or search term. However, if Instaboost Media fails to increase traffic to your Google My Business page after 12 weeks of services, Instaboost Media will continue SEO services at no added cost to the Client until such a percentage is met.
- Google has been known to hinder the rankings of new websites (or pages) until they have proven their viability to exist for an undisclosed amount of time. This is referred to as the “Google Sandbox.” Instaboost Media assumes no liability for ranking, traffic, and indexing issues related to Google Sandbox penalties.
- Occasionally, search engines will drop listings for no apparent or predictable reason. Conversely, the listing may reappear without any additional SEO efforts required. Should a listing be dropped during the SEO campaign and does not reappear within 30 days of campaign completion, Instaboost Media will re-optimize the GMB page based on the current policies of the search engine in question.
- Some search directories offer expedited listing services for a fee. If the Client wishes to engage in said expedited listing services (e.g., paid directories like Homeadvisor & Angieslist), the Client is responsible for paying all inclusion and expedited service fees. Instaboost Media can offer a list of expedited listing services upon request.
- Linking to “bad neighborhoods” or getting links from “link farms” can sabotage all SEO efforts. Instaboost Media does not assume liability for the Client’s choice to link to or obtain links from any particular website without prior consultation.
- Instaboost Media is not responsible for changes made to the website by other parties that adversely affect the search engine rankings of the Client’s website.
- Additional services not listed herein (such as managing pay-per click campaigns, copywriting, link baiting, etc.) will be provided for a fee of $100-$300 per hour.
- The Client guarantees all elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork provided to Instaboost Media for inclusion with Off-site SEO are either owned by the Client or used by the Client with permission from the rightful owner(s), and the rightful owner(s) will hold harmless, protect, and defend Instaboost Media and its subcontractors from any liability or suit arising from the use of such elements.
8. Instaboost Media is not responsible for the Client overwriting SEO work to the Client’s site. (e.g., Client or webmaster uploading over work already provided and optimized). The Client will be charged an additional fee for re-constructing content, based on the hourly rate of $200 per hour. Notwithstanding any other provision of these Terms & Conditions, Instaboost Media’s obligation to provide free SEO services shall cease in the event the Client’s conduct overwrites the SEO services provided. For example, if the client’s webmaster uploads content without consulting Instaboost Media, then Instaboost Media’s obligation to provide SEO services for free shall terminate.